1.- USER INFORMATION
PROTON NEW ENERGY FUTURE S.L. henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 of 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) on the protection of personal data, so the following treatment information is provided:
Why is the Data collected? End of treatment
Maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies or quality of service.
- Process requests or any type of plea that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Management of the company to be performed by a TREATMENT MANAGER, designated by the RESPONSABLE PERSON.
How long will the data be preserved? Data conservation criteria
They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
With who do you intend to communicate the data? Data communication
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
How is your data protected? Security measures
In accordance with the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE PERSON declares that it is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPD for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the OLPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE PERSON ensures that has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR and the OLPD, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information for them to exercise them.
What are your rights? Rights that assist the User.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Where can you exercise these rights? Contact information to exercise your rights
- RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is PROTON NEW ENERGY FUTURE SL., C.I.F. ESB66616749 and with address at C / Mogoda 1 Barberà del Vallés (Barcelona). You can contact the RESPONSIBLE PERSON by email at email@example.com.
2.- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloadable forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PERSON is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE PERSON informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All requested data are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
The user declares that he is over 14 years old.